Wednesday 8 August 2012

Tools of the trade

So many of you have probably noticed that I have started blogging more frequently as of late. Today is probably the fourth day in a row that I have posted something new...
That's because I just got 1) a new iPhone about a month ago and 2) the new blogger app for iPhone!

What I love about the app is that I can post stuff to blogger without having to worry about the interface etc.... And what I love about the phone is that now I can type on the go wherever I am, except in traffic of course!

The only thing about the blogger app is that you can't type in landscape mode which is a bit inconvenient and crowded on the fingers but I usually compose using Pages anyway, and then I just cut and paste.

What I would like to know is, how to get paid to try out new stuff? I mean you hear about it all the time, testers for this and for that, but what I want to know is, how to people get those jobs?

While we're at it, how the heck do you get your own reality show anyway? I mean, do you need to send in an audition tape? We could call it: Seven for Now.

Anyway, I don't know if it is a temperament thing, or if she gets it from her two closest in age older brothers, but Bernadette has started to make her displeasure known much in the same way as her brothers... By head butting the floor before wailing like a banshee.

I'd like to see some sound guy deal with that!

TiPSI Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment