Thursday 23 August 2012

Road Trip!

Well, here we are on the eve of the first day of our second
major road trip of the summer!

As a former boy scout, I am a bit of a "be prepared" freak, which by the way is the reason I always carry some sort of multi tool. I used to exclusively carry the trusty Swiss Army Knife, but lately my tool of choice has been my Leatherman Charge.

 
Anyway I always get asked how we manage to travel with all the kids. The answer is quite simple really, we all just get in the car and go to where we want to go.
The amount of cash vs the amount of gear we bring depends on the kind of trip. Generally speaking, the less gear we need to bring, the more cash.

Driving trips are my favorite. There is something to be said about driving through the hills in Pennsylvania over winding roads and seeing the scenery unfold before you.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment