Sunday 8 May 2011

Boldly Go!

Well this is it! My first Blog post! The whole idea of this blog is going to be how we manage to raise all of our kids using scriptural principles relating to money. The principle of stewardship is going to be discussed a lot as well as the principle of tithing. Perhaps I will come up with a personal budget tracker app that takes into account things like tithing and stuff.

The other thing that is going to be a bit unique about this blog is that I am going to present things from a guys perspective....at least from my perspective. A much as I can I am going to back up my opinion with solid scriptural principles and church teaching as well as with time tested wisdom overall common sense.

I am going to talk about things like relying on God's providence in all things. Praying before you make any sort of big purchase, buying things only when you can afford them and what I think it takes to be a real man. Also how to balance life, work and play.


I think that it will be a fun journey and who knows, maybe God might use this blog to help change someone's life for the better!


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

No comments:

Post a Comment