Tuesday 7 August 2012

Sometimes, we even get to sit down!

So here's the scoop. Liz and I have become independent Herbalife distributors and are building our business full steam! Actually we have gotten pretty great results both from the products and our organization is growing nicely.

**EDIT Feb 2 2018, Liz and I are not longer with Herbalife, but still in the MLM industry! We have grown so much and learned so many things and most importantly, made so many good friends! I would still recommend to anyone thinking of starting their own business to join an MLM team. If not for the income you can potentially make....for the person you will become through the process.

But along with growing our team, building longboards, taking on carpentry jobs, not to mention paying bills, and feeding kids, there is also the fact that we have two family road trips coming up!

Well, better busy than bored! Anyway, I won't go too much into it right now but the other exciting news is that Liz and I are down 30lbs between us! We are pretty excited and to tell you the truth, we have never felt better.

I have to admit, while I still don't know where this journey will take us, I am still glad that I took that leap of faith a year ago. It has been one heck of a ride. All I know is, one year from now it is going to look totally different again!

Its amazing what kids will do with stuff. Today for example, we shooed the kids outside to play in my parents back yard. Without using 1000 words to draw you a picture, we have several plastic slides, a plastic picnic table and a teeter toter thing. What did our kids do with this assortment of toys? Well, Keira, who takes after her grandfather in the engineering department, decides to stack one slide on top of the other to make a mega slide....which Raphael promptly wanted to try out. The thing is, just as Nathan is Mr. Durability Test Man, Raphael's special gift is for finding safety flaws. Luckily his guardian angel was working overtime today.

The treat of the day was that we actually got a chance to sit down and watch most of a movie together with the kids! Well almost all the kids, Nathan fell asleep in his dinner....which is probably the only reason we were able to sit down.

I have no idea what I am going to write about next, but I am probably going to be doing it standing.

TiPSI Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment