Monday 11 November 2013

Back in the Saddle

Hey everyone,

Just when it seems like I disappeared form the blog world, here I am again :)

Just to bring everyone up to date:

Gabriel Francis Joseph Tan was born on September 9th, 2013 and everyone has been appropriately ohhing and "awwing"

Liz and I have been totally engaged in our entrepreneurial endeavors and what a ride it has been so far!!! Actually I have been doing some reflection lately and have decided to blog more about our journey in to entrepreneurship and sharing some of our ups and downs along the way.

I am a big believer in positive thinking, but I think it would be helpful to also share some of the insights we have gained from some of the difficulties.

As always, I will still write in the context of totally relying on the Providence of God .


See you soon

Tipsi Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment