Monday 11 June 2012

So Much to Say.....


So if you have been following along, you will know that it has been a bit crazy for us as of late...which is why my posts have been pretty irregular lately. But that is not to say that I have not being doing any thing...nor does it mean that I haven't had anything to write about lately....

The truth is, I think of about 100 different topics I want to write about every day!!! The problem is I have so much I want to say that I don't know where to begin. From little things that tick me off (like drivers who don't signal), deep profound thoughts (like how all beauty is a reflection of the Maker of beauty, who IS beauty itself...and how wonderful it would be if we all looked at each other as a reflection of God's beauty, instead of being just simply attractive), and everything else in between.....like how I haven't been posting as much as I have been wanting to lately.

There is also the balance between letting things unfold and reporting them as it happens. Allow me to explain. I have this thing where I don't talk about things that are not set in stone. So when we were negotiating the deal to the house we just sold I just stopped blogging for a little bit not because I did not have time....but because I am a firm believer that negotiations happen behind closed doors...and should stay there. In other words, don't talk about it 'till it's signed.

But at the same time, it is amazing to see how God's providence has been so active in our lives lately. And it is hard to keep all the many great things that have been happening due to God's providence!

Anyway I have a feeling that the next few days are going to see some rapid postings about our latest adventures.....

see you soon!


TiPSI Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment