Wednesday 23 May 2012

Packing the TiPSI D Way

So life is a bit crazy right now, with packing well under way and bits and pieces of stuff turning up all over the place. I am finding the most unlikely things in the most unlikely places!

Its been a while since I have posted an actual tip so I figured I would post one that is both a money saver and space saver....using plastic bags instead of vacuum bags! Here is how it works:

 

 

Here is the math:

A box of 30 clear blue recycling bags costs $9.99

A box of 6 official vacuum bags cost $22.99

Which is a cost savings of thirteen bucks, which is just enough to get the perfect moving food.....PIZZA!

Untill next time

 

TiPSI Dad

 

1 comment:

  1. love the interactive addition to the blog! i'll need to work on vacuuming my appartment first before tackling taking air out of packing bags though...

    ReplyDelete