Thursday 18 August 2011

Odds and ends

Where did the week go? The last two weeks have been especially busy so this weeks post will be a little more meandering than usual! Last weekend we were at the Fergus Highland Games, where my daughter competed as a highland dancer. (Which I am proud to mention that she placed top ten in five out of the six dances in which she was competing!)

Yesterday my faucet exploded so I spent the day running around fixing that....

Today I have been busy making tomatoes (that's tomato sauce for the uninitiated)

And I have been busy running around taking care of the ordinary business in regular life

AND this weekend I will be going to a youth conference in Midland Ontario!

But I figured that I would give everybody a bit of a preview of the things that will be coming up in the weeks ahead......

So you can look forward to:

Meeting the kids!
Why I like fixing kitchen sinks better than fixing toilets
Our homeschooling odyssey
The budo of making tomatoes
Changes changes and more changes
Our highland adventure
Balancing (at least how I do it) family time, charity work and time for me

Also, if you haven't noticed, the comment field is now wide open for everyone to make comments, and I would love to hear what you think! BE WARNED....KEEP YOUR COMMENTS FAMILY FRIENDLY AND NON-ARGUMENTATIVE OR IT WILL BE REMOVED!

Having said that, I am sure that someone out there in cyberspace has a question or two....so if any of you would like me to talk about any particular topic, just send me a message, or leave a comment.

By the way in case you were wondering, a Zando Zan, is an intergalactic space assassin who was hired to get an ailen recruiter named Centauri in an obscure Disney film from the 80's called The Last Star-Fighter....just in case you haven't had a chance to google it yet ;-)

TiPSI Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment